1. ApplyTexas Application
You can apply to our Graduate Program by using the online ApplyTexas Application including the Statement Of Purpose essay. “ApplyTexas” is the official application to Texas A&M University. You should read the Instructions (or Instructions for International Students) on the application website before starting the application, to learn the information you will need for it. Please note that the Statement of Purpose essay is a required part of the application for admission to the graduate program.
If you are unable to access the online application or need any additional information, please contact our Graduate Program Office (tel. 979-845-1013, FAX 979-845-9274, email firstname.lastname@example.org). Please be sure to submit the request well in advance of the application deadlines.
2. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE APPLICATION FEE.
For applicants in the following categories, the application fee is paid by the Department of Biochemistry & Biophysics. These applicants must choose “check” for the fee payment option on the on-line application.
- U.S.A. citizens in North America
- Permanent residents of the U.S.A.
- International students who expect to receive a B.S. or M.S. from an accredited institution in the U.S.A.
- International students who are part of collaborative programs between Texas A&M University and institutions of higher education in Canada and Mexico.
For all other International Applicants, the application fee must be paid according to the instructions in the Texas Common Application. However, these students will be reimbursed for the fee upon enrollment in the Graduate Program of the Department of Biochemistry & Biophysics.
If you have questions about the payment of the application fee, please contact us at email@example.com