Stockroom Order Deliveries
BCBP Faculty, Students and Staff Only
FedEx/UPS/DHL and Other Couriers
The Biochemistry/Biophysics Stockroom is the hub of deliveries of all couriers except for USPS.
Incoming deliveries – sending emails to the lab to pick up the packages within the day.
Outgoing Shipments – FedEx and UPS:
DOMESTIC SHIPPING – UPS ONLY
All packages will be sent through UPS, except if the shipment is charged to the recipient for Federal Express.
- Name, address, phone number and email ad of the recipient.
- Name, email of the PI/shipper – charged to the PI’s account.
- Types of packages to be shipped – envelope, UPS box or other packages (non UPS box). This should be weighed and dimensions measured.
- Dry ice – should be put in a styropor/Styrofoam with fitted cardboard box, weight (lbs.) of dry ice, total weight of the package and the dimension of the box. Dry Ice sticker should be placed in the box.
- Delivery options – Standard overnight (discounted price), 2 days or ground. Other options have corresponding fees.
- Cut off for the day is 2:30pm.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS – UPS AND FEDEX
When shipping packages:
- Secure the permit “International Shipments Pre-Authorization Form” to AgriLife and complete the form. Email: Alex Cleghorn – Alexandra.email@example.com
- Complete name, address, phone number and email of the recipient, FedEx account number (if charged to the recipient).
- PI, shipper’s name and email.
- Item description (DNA samples, doc, etc.) and quantity.
- If the item contains Dry Ice, it should be put in a styropor/Styrofoam box with fitted cardboard box, how much dry ice (lbs.) and dimension of the box. DO NOT TAPE THE STYRO BOX AT ALL, only the outside cardboard box.
- Bring all AgriLife permit and commercial invoice (package contents) before coming to the stockroom.
- Delivery options – International priority/standard
- Packages should be brought earlier than the cutoff (2:30pm) because some countries are complicated and it will take time to finish the documents.
Any questions regarding the shipments, please contact us at: 979-845-7422 or 979-845-1524.