Texas A&M University is ranked in the top 20 research universities in the nation. Our department is proud to be a part of such a prestigious university and works to support our own research by providing research centers and facilities open to our faculty and students.
- Biomolecular NMR Laboratory – provides emerging technology for research on biological macromolecules like proteins and nucleic acids
- Center for Phage Technology – establishes translational applications to practical problems in human, animal, and crop disease, as well as industrial applications
- Integrated Metabolomics Core (iMAC) – provides services and training using state-of-the-art instrumentation for targeted and untargeted metabolomics analysis
- Microscopy and Imaging Center – provides current technologies for research, training, sample preparation, and molecular and digital image analyses and processing involving microscopy in Life and Physical Sciences
- Protein Chemistry Lab – provides state-of-the-art instrumentation, systems, software, technical expertise and training as a means to support cutting-edge research in protein chemistry and proteomics
- X-Ray Diffraction Laboratory – consists of technology used for the analysis of solid materials