Undergraduate Advising Office for BICH and GENE Majors
Office: Room 104, Biochemistry & Biophysics Building
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
All advising appointments are scheduled through Howdy:
- Go to My Record and click on NAVIGATE – Schedule Advising Appointments. You’ll choose our college (Ag & Life Sciences), the reason for meeting, our location (Biochemistry/Biophysics Building), and your advisor.
- If your last name begins with A-L, your assigned advisor is Khara Spears.
- If your last name begins with M-Z, your assigned advisor is Tami Hawkins.
- Also be sure to include a comment about why you want to meet, even for q-drop or change of major.
Prepare for the meeting:
- If you need assistance with your schedule or long-term planning, bring a draft schedule or list of classes you are considering along with your advising folder
- Write down questions/issues you need to discuss.
- Arrive on time. Your appointment may be rescheduled if you arrive more than 10 minutes late.
Failure to schedule with the correct advisor or to include a comment will result in the appointment being cancelled!
We will then contact you to follow the instructions and reschedule again.