Undergraduate Advising Office for BICH and GENE Majors
Office: Room 104, Biochemistry & Biophysics Building
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
How to schedule an appointment:
- Call (979) 845-0198.
- Stop by Room 104, Biochemistry & Biophysics Building.
- Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prepare for the meeting:
- If you need assistance with your schedule or long-term planning, bring a draft schedule or list of classes you are considering along with your advising folder
- Write down questions/issues you need to discuss.
- Arrive on time. Your appointment may be rescheduled if you arrive more than 10 minutes late.